Our clinic will remain open during the new lockdown.
The cabinet has decided on a new lockdown until January 19. Our treatments fall under the category medical professions and therefore our cosmetic doctor and skin therapists are allowed to continue working. You are very welcome for your cosmetic treatments as well as for laser, Vivace, Ultherapy treatments and peels.
We take the health safety measures very seriously in the clinic and we work according the highest hygiene protocol.
COVID-19 Measures In The Clinic
- You can only come to the clinic for an appointment if you have been free of complaints such as a sore throat, cough, cold in the nose, diarrhea and / or fever for at least 24 hours. In addition, you may not be living with someone in home isolation.
- You need to wear a facemask during your visit.
- Prior to your visit you will receive an intake by telephone to confirm that we can confirm you for the appointment.
- Upon arrival you are immediately asked to disinfect your hands.
- There is a ‘no hand shake policy’ in the clinic.
- Our staff will keep a distance of 1.5 meters and we ensure that as few clients as possible are in the clinic at the same time. You should therefore arrive on time for your appointment (not too early / not too late).
- We would like to ask you to come to your appointment alone and to have a companion wait outside (in the car) if necessary.
- Our doctors wear gloves and a mask during both the consultation and the treatment.
- Several times a day, all tactile surfaces in the clinic will be thoroughly cleaned with alcohol.
- We do not serve coffee or other drinks because of the hygiene protocol.
If you want to reschedule an appointment, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp: 06 2687 7488.